*** Update ***
Do not upgrade to biteSMS 3.0 because it isn’t free anymore! If you already have or if you’re new to this and want to try it for free first, download biteSMS 2.7 from here and insert it in the /Applications forlder on your iPhone.
It’s difficult for some folks to grasp the concept of getting a phone where everything is tailored, but once they do, they’ll finally get what makes the iPhone that special; you can have it all by time, and it never gets outdated!
The SMS forwarding, and individual message manipulation in general, have been of wide concern and are considered to be one of the major drawbacks of iPhones; however, until Apple officially allows that feature we can always turn to 3rd Party applications such as biteSMS.
Where to get it:
- Jailbroken Phone
- Install biteSMS from Cydia under SMS category
How it works:
- Open the application, which has an identical interface to that of the regular SMS app
- Just for the first time, you will need to modify the settings for it to work in Egypt
- Choose Compose Message (Top Right)
- Select the text area and click on the arrow that appears between it and the keypad
- Make sure that Send SMS Messages via: has the option Mobile Carrier selected
- Save the settings by going back (Top left backward arrow)
- Now you can manipulate SMS text by doing the following:
- Open the conversation that includes the message you want to Forward or Delete
- Wipe your finger from left to right on that text and choose the option you want
9 Responses to “Who says iPhones don’t have SMS Forwarding???”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.